Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Recently, I got into an accident with my legs-there is a scab from a working out incident. With the warm weather coming in, I can't really afford to show off my legs because of that scab. I was wondering if it'll look weird to wear opaque tights and a mini skirt in Spring. Tomorrow is going to 60 degrees, so that's kind of cold weather here.Is it OK to wear opaque tights and a mini skirt in Spring?That is part of their magic...to cover things up. Go with the tights. You can make it more spring by choosing a lighter color: pink, white, cream, etc. Have a nice day.|||No, why would it be weird? Opaque tights of all colors I see being worn.Is it OK to wear opaque tights and a mini skirt in Spring?Why not ?|||yuss......... like really if its stylish u dnt have 2 wear it in a certain season......... all that tlk about u can only wear this 4 summer nd this for spring... or fall... or winter..... is a bunch of b.s. :DIs it OK to wear opaque tights and a mini skirt in Spring?No its normal.|||sure|||of course not,you just got a right of pick,just like urbanwear,that will be great.|||Absolutely nothing wrong with it. I wear opaques just about every day of the year, especially cotton as I find they keep me cooler. Like someone else who answered, just spring it up by wearing light colours :) have fun

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment