Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ok, so I just ate one small mini cupcake with chocolate frosting, and I was wondering how many calories are in it. Its pretty small, my mom made them yesterday because my brother just graduated HS. I am obsessed with my weight and I want to know. Thanks.How many calories in one mini cupcake?screw it, hon. just eat the cupcake.|||I agree, don't count calories- just eat it! It won't do any harm to your weight unless you eat like 10 of them. Counting calories messes up your head and makes you stop eating when you need to...which slows your metabolisim...which makes you bigger!How many calories in one mini cupcake?at least it was a mini cupcake, dont obsess.
this site says 50
http://www.thedailyplate.com/nutrition-c鈥?/a>|||IF YOU ARE COUNTING CALORIES SWEETIE YOU DONT NEED TO EAT A CUPCAKE OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER!How many calories in one mini cupcake?depends upon the recipe/ingredients, probably around 100-150 calories|||probably between 150 and 350.|||80-100

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment