Friday, February 24, 2012

I have recently noticed that my mini cooper has been making a noise that sounds kind of like a vacuum after the car is off. I have not noticed this until recently and I am wondering why this is happening, not all the time but sometimes. Also I want to know if this is a big problem that I need to get checked by a mechanic or a small issue.
Any input would help. Thank you!Why is my Mini Cooper making noise after I turn it off?Cooling fan still running after switch off.My MG does this on hot days.Why is my Mini Cooper making noise after I turn it off?Well it could be the electric cooling fan. Some of these car have a fan that turns on or stays on after the car is turned off.
To find out open the hood and look at the fan. After you turn it off see if this fan is still running. If it is, wait until it is cool and take off the radiator cap and see if it is fill with water. BE SURE IT IS COMPLETELY COOL BEFORE REMOVING THIS CAPWhy is my Mini Cooper making noise after I turn it off?It is the cooling fan that cools the engine.

That is normal in newer cars like that. The fan turns on when it feels that the engine is hot.|||its probly the cooling fan still winding down and the engine cooling off because the medal expanded wen it was con so now its contracting

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment