Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm looking at a 2004 Chili Red Mini Cooper with about 60,000 miles on it. Its automatic transmission and in overall good condition. What would be a reasonable price for this vehicle in your opinion?About what is a good price for this Mini Cooper?id say 10k to 14k the max resail price (good one at least) is about 16k so maybe. if its not as good 7k. if i were you i would ask $9500 and see what he saysAbout what is a good price for this Mini Cooper?your welcome :) happy to help!

Report Abuse

About what is a good price for this Mini Cooper?I'll give you 10 bucks for it.

Prices for coopers vary greatly by region (i.e. supply and demand)...I'd have to say close to 10k but I can't be certain. I'd never buy one because I can buy better car for the money.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment