Friday, February 24, 2012

My wife and I welcomed our first child (a boy) about 8 weeks ago into our family. We're both very excited and happy!

Last Sunday, my wife began taking the mini pill, by Camila. She is also breastfeeding exclusively. So tomorrow it will have been one week that she's been taking them.

Our question is when can we start having unprotected sex again? Or in other words, when will the mini pill kick in and become effective?

Thanks... we're itchin' for some good natural sex again. :-)How soon can my wife and I have unprotected sex after starting the mini pill?7 days after starting the pill you should be fine. Use condoms for the first 7 days.How soon can my wife and I have unprotected sex after starting the mini pill?lol cute and congrats anyways
every womas body is diffrent and that pill can kick in whenever. and sometimes in rare cases, it might not even work cause the body might reject the pill once or twice but thats rare lol but since she just had a baby her hormones are stiilll not balanced so i think you should have her talk to her doctor about it or be prepared for another baby just incase lol
:DHow soon can my wife and I have unprotected sex after starting the mini pill?wait at least a few pack.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment