Friday, February 24, 2012

This isn't just celebrity like Lindsay Lohan, Brittany Spears and, recently, Kate Gosselin. I work for a multimedia video production company and we film at a lot of lavish, luxurious clubs from Atlanta to New York and time and time again, women are running around in mini skirts without panties and everyone can see it. They act like they don't notice, but it's just disgusting.

I don't understand it. Why on earth, if you're a woman, would you wear a skimpy short skirt with no underwear? How stupid and disgusting are you?Why do so many girls not wear panties with mini skirts?I think they do wear panties. Except they're called thongs and string bikinis. Mostly, I think, it's because they don't want them to be seen if the back of the skirt or dress rises.
Otherwise, it could feel nice to be naked.|||Those girls are clearly sluts, I don't care if i'm
wearing a mini skirt, a skirt, a dress, jeans or pants or any other bottoms unlisted, i'm wearing pantiesWhy do so many girls not wear panties with mini skirts?I've never encountered a girl in a mini skirt who was not wearing underwear {at least, that I know of}. I always wear underwear no matter what I'm wearing, mini skirts included.|||Mini skirts with no panties are the best. That way when she bends over we get a nice view of here kitty. Yes, that could get an erection started if the woman is very beautiful.Why do so many girls not wear panties with mini skirts?The panties just get in the way, when their getting down to serious business! or they think they have the prettiest little ******* ever!|||Easy access?|||I always wear panties with my minis. Any girl that doesn't is just a slut.|||What exactly is the address of these clubs?|||they are showing off. trying to attract guys. airing out the muffin . out of clean panties. all of the above.|||the fresh air is refreshing and the view is nice.....
is this a dyke bar or otherwise?

can be yummy|||I Have No Clue! I would never do that, RAUNCHY.|||chill|||i think they just want to show off...i think it is very very stupid...|||hink they just want to show off...i think it is very very stupid...

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment