Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where are places I can buy a mini atv/ four wheeler or pit bike? Preferably in store but if i have to order online please provide a reliable website. I live in OH by the way. Thanks!Where can I buy a mini atv or a pit bike?It is all up to what you want the pit bike for. to ride the pit at a race i would get a klx 110 off of Craigslist about 800 to 1000$ but if you want to ride and race a pit bike you can not by junk. To build a crf70 or klx110 to true pit bike for that is abiut 4,000 to 6,000$ or you need to go with a Pister Pro they are about 2,500 with no up grades but are for full out racing or a Piranha Pit Bike they start out at 2,100. Both pit bike are built to last stay away from any other off brandWhere can I buy a mini atv or a pit bike?for the money you will pay for one in a store or online. you can get a used japenese bike. dont buy a pit bike they are POS. and im talking from experience. if you live in canada you can use kijiji. if your in the states that craigslist. or if you are really ambitious, corner stores usually have bargain flyers where alot of good used japenese bikes can be bought. i payed 1200 dollars for my pit bike. got a month out of it. paid 1800 for my kx 125 and i still have it. it needs more maitnence to keep it in top running condition but it is worth it. it goes 60km faster than my old pit bike. will get to top speed in less time too. its an awesome bike. and i can say for sure better quality and performance than my old pit bike.Where can I buy a mini atv or a pit bike?I would look on bay or craigslist

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment