Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I went to Radio Shack and the person looked at me like I was crazy. Also, my computer won't read the mini-DVD disc. The camcorder website was no help, either. I know there has to be a way to do it, I just don't know what. Thanks!Is there an adapter that would allow me to connect a mini-DVD camcorder to my computer?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1joPfC33Fg
if thats not what you needed keep trying youtube i find a lot of computer help there and please answe my question if you can helpIs there an adapter that would allow me to connect a mini-DVD camcorder to my computer?I cant be exact as you do not give a model number or make of your camcorder.

I find the simplest way to get the video from your mini-dvd to the computer is to put the DVD into the DVD drive of your computer. if the computer is not reading the DVD then you need to finalise it, you do this in the camera and there should be a menu setting for this. once that done you can play your dvd in the computer.

Simply open the dvd in windows explorer, or via my computer by right a right click /open copy the folder Video_TS to your computer. if you are using windows movie maker to edit the video rename the files that end with VOB to MPG now WMM will import them. if your computer will still not read the disks then you have a problem you will need to retrieve the data from the disk using something like "IsoBuster" its not free but you can download a trial version that will tell you if you can recover the video files.

REMEMBER you can only use a tray loading DVD player not one that you put the dvd into a slot

Good luck

RR

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment