Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Preferably, Skulls and Argyle. Specifically for mini cribs. It's ridiculous it's not easier to find.Where can I find punk and gothic themed mini crib bumpers and bedding?http://babiesrawk.com/crib-sets-c-23.htm鈥?/a>
I see nothing wrong with it. Not any different than parents dressing their kids all up into sports stuff or daddy's little princess......which I don't care for at all. They will eventually do their own thing but right now it's the parents who get to have fun and decide what they will wear :) I brought our third son home in cute jammies with skull prints :)|||you dont! Try to grow up and act like a parent! Loving your child is providing his/her needs not your own!

Report Abuse

Where can I find punk and gothic themed mini crib bumpers and bedding?It is not ridiculous, most babies expect to see pink, blue and fluffy, not skulls etc! You are imposing your likes onto a baby!

Are you going to dress it in black too? Children generally want to fit in with others until they are old enough to make there own choices. For children it is not Fun to be different.|||This is your child's room, not your room. Please don't inflict your juvenile, tacky taste on your baby.

There's a reason this crap isn't easy to find...Where can I find punk and gothic themed mini crib bumpers and bedding?I think you'll need to do it yourself. I haven't seen any of these around and if I have they are usually hand made.|||try ebay, they will make it for you.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment