Friday, February 24, 2012

I was told there are less hormones in the mini pill than in the combination pill.Does that mean there will be less side effects for example: weight gain,hair loss or spots or going mental( moody,depressed...? Is the mini pill healthier for the body than the combination pill?Yes,the combined pills have two hormones: Progesterone and Estrogen.

Estrogen is what is known to cause most of the discomforts of side effects like the ones you listed.

The mini pill contains only progesterone,reason why they should help with the estrogen-related side effects.Is the mini pill healthier for the body than the combination pill?I was on the mini pill and all it did was make me have miscarriages.
If I had sex with no condom, I'd get pregnant and the pill would kill the baby. That happened 4/6 months that I was taking it. It f***ed up my life that way.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment