Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So my turtle was in his outside playpen(his tank is indoors, but he loves running around and swimming outside), and there was this bug in the water. It looked like a mini bee, and it was about the size of a pencil point. My turtle is slightly larger than a quater. He ate it in one bite. Will he be alright? It's been a while and he's been fine so far.My painted turtle ate this small mini bee type bug?Sounds like a bee fly, don't worry he'll be fine and it's good for him to get some other types of protein. We used to feed our painted turtle small feeder goldfish.My painted turtle ate this small mini bee type bug?dont worry about it :) turtles eat loads of stuff some different protein will be good for it.My painted turtle ate this small mini bee type bug?He'll be fine :) Turtles eat plenty of bugs like that in the wild :) I hope this helps|||yeah hes okay they eat all types of junk in the wiled and will still be fine

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment