Friday, February 24, 2012

My boyfriend said that if I wear a mini skirt I cannot see his mom and grandma. However, the outfit that I have is just too cute. Its purple and a plaid skirt. I look so innocent and adorable (14 btw). I have black skinny jeans. What should I do? He said he can't choose Should I wear a mini skirt or skinny jeans to see my boyfriend?Wow, shallow. Just meet his mom and grandma, that's more important then looking innocent and adorable.

Btw, get over yourself.|||what do you think you should do? Here are your options: you can wear the skirt but not see his parents, but think about it doesnt really matter if you see his parents now?? I mean your only 14. Option 2: wear the skinny jeans, it wont neccesarily make a good impression. besides if the mini skirt looks really good then u should wear it, you can meet his parents another day. But its up to you :)Should I wear a mini skirt or skinny jeans to see my boyfriend?Dress respectable. Mini skirt is a no no. You don't want to look easy and give them the wrong impression no matter how cute the outfit is. Save that for another time. Skinny jeans, ahhhh scrape them too. Don't draw attention away from your personality. Us Moms want to know the real you not the side our sons like. ;<) Make a great first impression one you will be glad you did. If the mom doesn't like you, your relationship will not be a pleasant one. Get on the mom's good side you will be happier for it! |||if he said that if you wear a miniskirt you cant meet his family then that is probably his way of telling you that his parents would not approve of you wearing mini skirts and he wants his parents to like you. wear some skinny jeans and save the mini skirt for a time when it is just you two going out somewhere (which may not be soon if you are 14 lol sorries)

plus dont you want to make a good impression?Should I wear a mini skirt or skinny jeans to see my boyfriend?Obviously skinny jeans. If you wear a mini-skirt his parents may have a bad impression of you. Mini-skirts were never considered classy. |||I would wear the jeans, you seem to be trying to hard to please your boyfriend.
Wear the mini skirt at another time, end of discussion.|||where the skirt if u want 2. Be yourself. Make a good impression of "you", not anyone else. If u wanna wear the skirt, wear it! :-)|||i would choose skinny jeans there nicer in my opinion anyway|||Wear the skinny jeans.|||Go with the skinny jeans you want his mom and grandma to respect you|||whatever you want.|||go with the skinny jeans you wanna make a good impression|||just wear a skinny jeans and a graphic tee...|||skinny jeans.
much classier.
why would you want to look like a whore?|||yes it will look good

火车采集器
  • chocolate fondue recipe
  • textfree pinger
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment