Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I have a HP Mini and I have tried putting a background on it but I haven't succeeded and I'm wondering if it is possible. If it is possible how do I do it?Is it possible to put a desktop background on my HP Mini?You have not given much information. But if you are running a Microsoft operating system and you want to add a desktop background, the standard procedure for your particular version of Windows should apply.Is it possible to put a desktop background on my HP Mini?You have whats called a starter OS and this feature is disabled. You can find 3rd party programs that will let you do it thoIs it possible to put a desktop background on my HP Mini?http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/281鈥?/a>
Good Luck!|||windows starter, ya they left that out. is software on the web. never tryed it.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment