Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I have a mini cooper s model and have experienced more people checking it out and providing me feedback in the parking lot than any other vehicle I've ever owned. I absolutely love this car.How many out there like mini coopers and how many don't?I have a mini cooper s as well, and it's the best car I've ever owned. It has so much personality, and drives like a dream. Not to mention you can park it anywhere!

My experience is that all mini owners adore their car, and can talk for hours about it.

All the people who drive other car models always check mine out and make positive comments about it.

If you notice, the mini is getting more an more popular. I see at least 4 of them on my way to work in the morning, and it's only a 10 minute ride. I swear - the mini's are taking over the world!!!How many out there like mini coopers and how many don't?I like it, it small, fast and has a classic look, and if you look like Mr.Bean then you got it all.

CherrioHow many out there like mini coopers and how many don't?I have a 2006 MCS-JCW. Awesome fun. Handles like a go kart, very fast, well built.

My wife and I use it for autocrossing as well.

Probably, my second favorite car I've ever owned. First would be my MGB, which I've owned since new.

火车采集器
  • pocket bikes
  • salt lake
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment