Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I found a cheap mini fridge at best buy and I plan on putting it in my bedroom. The only spot I have is a closet. Do refrigerators need to vent at all or anything like that?Can you put a mini fridge in a closet?no, its fine. All you need is power and your good no matter where it isCan you put a mini fridge in a closet?I have one in my closet in my bedroom right now. You can definitely put it in a closet, just make sure to leave a little bit breathing space behind it so it doesn't overheat.Can you put a mini fridge in a closet?take the monsters out of the closet first.|||I have been a custom designer and manufacturer of closets for the last 23 years or so. I have put things into closets that would make your jaw drop. Ramps for cats to climb up to their favorite spaces as they become aged. I've put hidden compartments, hidden safes, and yes, I have put in a few mini fridgs. It makes perfect sense to do that. If you have any concerns, hit me up and I'll whip out a design for ya. No need to pay me, I'll do it just becuase you asked that question.

MUAH!
-Methos/Darrell

火车采集器
  • sea doo
  • christian book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment