Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I really want this new laptop, it is mini and it costs about 200 dollars. Before I get it, im was wondering if anyone has one, and how it works.Can you tell me how your experiences with a mini laptop were?There are many different brands and models of mini netbooks. Personally, I find that because of my large fingers, I have trouble typing on them. I also find that they often will not run much beyond basic internet and word-processing.

That being said, I know people who swear by their netbooks. Especially if you have smaller hands, the keyboard won't bother you, and netbooks have other advantages over regular laptops as well. They're obviously cheaper, but they tend to have excellent battery life as well.

Before you buy a netbook (or really, any laptop), do a search on your preferred search engine for the name of the laptop and review ("dell mini review," for example). This will give you some insight into what people think of it. In addition, I always advocate going to a brick-and-mortar store and looking at a similar computer to see if it's what you expect.Can you tell me how your experiences with a mini laptop were?The minis that cast about $200 are not very good. You are going to have to spend around $400 to get a decent one (XP Home, 1 GB of RAM, solid state hard drive of 160 GB, web cam, etc.). I really like the Asus EEE that I have (running Ubuntu). May I suggest this one:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/鈥?/a>

My next choice would by the MSI Wind.Can you tell me how your experiences with a mini laptop were?Yes, you meant to write netbook. Anyway, I own an Asus 1000HE netbook, and I really enjoy it. It's light, affordable, and has a long battery life (9 hours). In summary, you won't be disappointed with a netbook.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie鈥?/a>


I hope this information was useful for you. Best answer, please.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment