Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I bought a mini hookah (it's 6 inches tall) and I know how to put the water in it but I need to know how to fill everything else up in it,someone please let me know :) I smoke hookah's before but only at a hookah lounge where they put it all together for you.How do you fill up a mini hookah?fill it about 1/2 inch above the stem with water.
next, put the sheesh in the bowl, and "fluff" it with a fork. You dont want it packed together, if that makes sense.
then tightly wrap with a piece of tin foil, and poke a lot of small holes on the top...dont use a fork! A tack or the very tip of a steak knife works best!
Light the coal on a burner until its glowing red...you really wanna make sure it %100 lit.
set the coal on the tin foil, and smoke! If it starts smoking "harsh" then move the coal so its only covering halve of the holes on the tin foil.
Enjoy!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment