Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I dreamed I went up in a rocket and went to a smaller Earth, which I thought was like an inflatable globe but we were absorbed through the walls of the globe and inside was a white comfy room. I looked out of the window (of mini Earth) and I was in the grounds of a university, like Oxford or Cambridge. I used to live in Cambridge. What does it mean? It's been playing on my mind for days.What does it mean to dream I am flying to another planet that looks like a mini earth?Based on what you described you are becoming more aware of your options in life, making the whole world smaller and more accessible. A comfy white room indicates that you are perfectly ok with the small world.

Getting absorbed through the walls may also be an indication that you see no other way to live than the way you are accustomed to. It shows that you feel the world is a small place for everyone, and there is no escaping that fate/destiny.

Looking out the window to the University can signify many things. First, since it is the place where your white room is located, the university grounds must be, to you, a mainstay in life; meaning that you relate both happiness and security with the campus. That may be caused by a belief in the superiority of high class schools, because of positive childhood memories, or both.What does it mean to dream I am flying to another planet that looks like a mini earth?you should go back there some time as you miss it.

火车采集器
  • chocolate fondue recipe
  • bartending school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment