Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm going to be moving some boxes this weekend. I'm borrowing my friend's car, but the only one I could get is a mini cooper - how many boxes can you fit in the backseat alone? (I will have one passenger)How many moving boxes can you fit into the back of a mini cooper? (I'm moving)?Pop the back seats down and you have a hatchback.. You will be surprised how much space you have. With mine, I think that I have more room than in my husbands Toyota Corolla.

Don't give yourselves great legroom in the front seats ;-).

Not sure on the size of the boxes, but a do a good shop at Costco with a lot of room left. You can stack the boxes and get more room.

It is better than you think!How many moving boxes can you fit into the back of a mini cooper? (I'm moving)?Maybe three or four depending on their sizes.........

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment