Friday, February 24, 2012

Hi, I own a six-month old mini lop rabbit and his first show is this week. The problem is, he still won't let me hold him properly! Do any show rabbit owners know specific websites for showing mini-lops or are you able to personally give me steps to showing them? I know WHAT to check, I just need help on the holding position. If anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it!How to show a Mini Lop Rabbit in 4-H?OMG. I was just about to ask this question. But you could try going to www.4-husa.com. that sort of helped me. but OMG I'm gonna do the same thing this year too. Weird huh?
Hope I helped!How to show a Mini Lop Rabbit in 4-H?here's a site about everything you need to know.

http://petcaretips.net/showing-rabbits.h鈥?/a>

火车采集器
  • lund boats
  • mike geary
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment