Friday, February 24, 2012

You must admit, I do the black cocktail mini justice, and that is something no other political pundit is capable of.Should the black cocktail mini be the standard required uniform in our country?not every one would be able to pull off that kind of outfit|||I could too, if I wasn't pregnat. But I wouldn't want to.

Report Abuse

Should the black cocktail mini be the standard required uniform in our country?Dude looks like a lady...no matter what you wear|||I love the way you say it's OK for our soldiers to die because they have no job skills so they are worthless to society.

Will you be waiting bar tables in Hell?Should the black cocktail mini be the standard required uniform in our country?Oh My God.
300 lb. Blubberbutts waddling down the street in uniform,letting it all hang out.
GACK!!|||Don't want to see Barbara Bush in one. Dick Cheney might be good for a laugh though!|||Sounds a little too 1984-esque to have required uniforms.

You look ugly as f*ck by the way.|||My legs are a bit too hairy to look good in a black cocktail mini.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment