Friday, February 24, 2012

Sanding question - I am removing and old finish from my railings - need advise on a mini sander?
I have a 5" diameter random orbital sander that works beautifully on large surfaces. But for the insides of the balusters I need something smaller. So, I have the Ryobi mini orbital sander 12,000 rpm. Unfortunately, this thing takes 5 times the work of the 5" sander.

Anyone have any recommendations for a smaller orbital sander or the like that will do the job faster for me?

(I do not have an air compressor so the Chicago Pnuematic Mini Orbital Sander) is out of the question - although it would probably have been great!)

Thank you!Sanding question - I am removing and old finish from my railings - need advise on a mini sander?I use a mouse detail sander from Sears. The small pointed finger attachment allows you to put it into small crevices. Here is the link:
http://www.sears.com/sr/search/results/s鈥?/a>Sanding question - I am removing and old finish from my railings - need advise on a mini sander?Consider a triangular head detail sander. Mine came from Sears.Sanding question - I am removing and old finish from my railings - need advise on a mini sander?Try a liquid stripper. Paint it on with a small brush.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment