Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I live in Lake Elsinore, CA i want to build a mini house in my backyard it fits fine and i still have more room to go but i just want an idea of what kinda permits do i need, can any one help me out???What Permits do I need to build a mini house behind my house?You will need to pull the permits at the city and they will tell you what permits you will need depending on what you intend to do in the structure. It will need to be inspected as you build and have a licensed professional to do your electrical, plumbing, etc. and they can pull the permits their work requires. You will probably have to go through a design review process before you break ground, so ask what that process is in your city. You can get some idea of the permits you will need to pull by downloading your city's code enforcement ordiances from their website. Each city has their own twist on what needs to be permitted.What Permits do I need to build a mini house behind my house?Who's gonna build it?
you or a contractor?
if you build it yourself, you need to get owner builder permits.
go to the county office or the municipal.
but first, get blueprints, they need to approve them

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment