Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I might be going lazer tagging with some of my friends and I was wondering if a mini skirt would be a dumb wardrobe choice?Is it ok to wear a mini skirt when your going to go lazer tagging?pants would be much more appropriate|||NO! Dont do it! I wore a mini skirt to laser tag one time with some friends because they decided they wanted to go last minute... it did not turn out well! I ran around a corner at the same time as this other boy, and we bashed into each other and i fell flat on my butt and rolled back with my feet in the air and everyone could see my thong!!!!! Then also there was this obstacle thing that we had to crawl through at one point, and because my skirt was so short, boys behind me could see my white thong glowing in the blacklight!!! It was a terrible night, but i figured hell, i'll never see these people again lolIs it ok to wear a mini skirt when your going to go lazer tagging?Go with shorts and remember that if you wear white under your top/shorts there is a chance the black light will make it shine through and partially visible, depending on how well made the shirt and shorts are.

Good luck!

PS- If your gun is turned off while your healing, point and pretend to shoot at people and they'll run away.|||I'd say a mini skirt for lazer tag would be ok. Pants or short may work better, but unless you are doing flip jumps or some crazy stunts, a mini will give you all the speed you need and still keep you covered. Besides, you'll look much better in a mini!Is it ok to wear a mini skirt when your going to go lazer tagging?No! That's brilliant. That look will be so VERY Lara Croft. You can flash the men to distract them from their strategy. Be sure to wear a sexy thong.|||Yeah.. because you might flash someone by accident. Or you could wear shorts underneath. (: If not just wear shorts. But even if you wear a skirt it would be hard to run around and stuff.|||No, you shouldn't wear that to go lazer tagging. It won't be comfortable.|||It might be a bit more practical to wear jeans.|||i dont think thats a good choice maybe a skort would be better|||Consider this ... you will be running around a lot.|||if your going to stand on the corner when your done then its fine|||Short Shorts? with a Cute V neck?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment