Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm camera shopping, learning as I go so far. I have been comparing my two favorites and the only difference is that one has an HDMi mini port. Will I regret getting the other because it does not have an HDMi mini port?Is it a necessity to have a HDMi mini port on a DSLR camera?Not unless you intend to view your images from the camera directly to a HDTV. My DSLR has an actual HDMI port. That way I don't have to have two HDMI cords.Is it a necessity to have a HDMi mini port on a DSLR camera?No. It's used to connect to a (usually) large screen TV in HD mode.Is it a necessity to have a HDMi mini port on a DSLR camera?It's not necessary to have a HDMI port on the camera, UNLESS you have a HDTV and want to view your pictures and/or movies (providing the camera will take movies) in the native resolution. The standard RCA to mini 1/8 plug that usually comes with the camera is really all that's needed--and if you never plan on viewing your images on the TV, you don't have to worry, as it will provide decent quality even still on a HDTV.

But if you only plan on viewing the images on your computer, don't worry about it, as it won't be important.|||It's just a feature. Not all photographers can afford those expensive huge TV sets and monitors. I for one have absolutely no use for it (for now).

火车采集器
  • lake compounce
  • mopar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment