Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I have a Dell Mini netbook and would like to buy an external DVD drive so I can play my DVDs on long journeys, however there is so much choice I don't know which to buy. Does anybody know where I can get a compatible one?Does anyone know which external DVD drive I should buy for my Dell Mini?There is a new External DVD burner from Buffalo that's coming out which looks good if you really want a good one.

http://www.cybertheater.com/buffalo-dvsm鈥?/a>

Compatibility should NOT be an issue if it's a USB drive. You can buy just about any USB device, and it will work.

If you want to cut costs, my suggestion is to get an external case/enclosure and an internal DVD drive, you'll spend around $50 if you hunt, vs around $100 for a true USB DVD. (same priciple goes for external HDDs)

Hope that helps.Does anyone know which external DVD drive I should buy for my Dell Mini?It would be better to have a External HDD that stores your WMA/WMV Files..
I doubt the battery will survive DVD/but will do much better w/WMV--
===
You may even consider a 8-GB Flash Drive..for wma/wmv Files..
..an hour of WMV--is about 600-MBs/..
..an hour of DVD(mpeg2)is about 3.9GBs/
===
You will most likely need a Desktop PC..too create these Files for a travelling NetBook..//[end]

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment