Saturday, February 11, 2012

I need mini dv deck for home use only so i can record my home videos. My budget is $200 and below.Where can i find a cheap player for mini dv casettes? My video camera is broken. ?New miniDV decks are pretty expensive. Sony makes the GV-HD700/1 - it is pricey because it can also handle high definition video format recorded to miniDV tape.

I think the Canon ZR960 is the least expensive new miniDV tape camcorder available.

I hope all your miniDV tapes were recorded at SP speed - if any have LP speed recordings, you may have challenges with anything but the same camcorder (or at least, manufacturer) reading the LP portions... LP should NEVER be used...Where can i find a cheap player for mini dv casettes? My video camera is broken. ?you won't find a miniDV deck for $200. used ones start at about 3x that price. miniDV has been out for 20 years now, so finding used camcorders should not be too hard. many of the first generation camcorders featured AV inputs for recording.Where can i find a cheap player for mini dv casettes? My video camera is broken. ?True about the decks. Cheaper and easier to find a used miniDV cam on eBay. Should be lots of them.

火车采集器
  • andys auto sport
  • top baby names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment