Saturday, February 11, 2012

I am looking into buying a netbook, and this one caught my eye. Has anyone had experience with this Dell Mini 1012? Did you have any problems or issues with it? What are the best and worst things about it?What do you think about the Dell Inspiron Mini 1012?I love the performance that is packed into this little computer. I would like for Windows Basic to allow custom desktops but I guess this helps the performance. I love its small size and feather weight. You can easily carry it in a pocketbook or large jacket pocket. We have had it for over a month and have found no issues so far. Also it was surprising that there was very little bloatware installed. My other Dell Laptop is 4 years old and works as good as when it was new. I hope this one lasts as long.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment