Saturday, February 11, 2012

I have a JVC Mini dv camcorder that uses the Mini DV tapes/cartridges. I want to get my movies onto the computer to edit them so I can upload them to web.

The camera is a JVC Digital video camera model # GR-D372U

Any help would me greatly appreciated.
Thanks, BryanHow to get my mini dv videos onto my computer?You'll need to capture the video via firewire rather than USB - if your PC hasn't already got one you'll need to install a firewire card. They're cheap, easy to install and readily available. You'll also need a firewire cable.How to get my mini dv videos onto my computer?Check if your camera has ether a mini usb port, or a firewire port.How to get my mini dv videos onto my computer?Use a firewire cable and capture the video onto your computer.

Here is an easy to follow guide and free software for capturing camcorder video. I have a Sony Handycam and use this and it works great:

http://www.stashspace.com/video-editing/鈥?/a>

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment