Saturday, February 11, 2012

We're talking a very short -just covers the top of the thigh mini-skirt.
I just bought one and now think I may be too old to wear the darn thing. Thanks for everyone's assistance in solving my dilemma.What age is too old to wear a mini-skirt?Hello Tricia, I am 34 and when my husband and I go out on our "date nights" I am in a micro mini with 5" stilettos on!
Why? Because he enjoys seeing me in an outfit like this and I want to do this for my husband! I have the self confidence to wear this and I simply don't care what anyone else may say or think! If you bought this skirt I'm sure it was because you like it so wear it and wear it proudly! Be confident and have some fun!
I will see you out there somewhere!|||Probably by 30 you should be wearing more adult styles.What age is too old to wear a mini-skirt?i think 100 is to old! congrats on your new mini|||intell ur legslook oldWhat age is too old to wear a mini-skirt?If you look good in it, I'd say wear it. Your as old as you feel.|||at 40, but it also depends on your body type|||It probably depends how short the mini is and how good you look in it. If someone looks good in a miniskirt than I say were it as long as you can. If you don't look as good in it there are longer styles that are still very flattering and have the miniskirt shape to them.|||u need to watch the show what not to wear on tlc no mini skirts at 35|||you didn't say how old you are some ladies even older ones look great in a mini mini skirt even ones that are over 65 =))|||20 it is!!|||yea probably about 30..|||according to "what not to wear" it's 30. but if you can rock it hun i wouldnt judge|||i think 30 and above|||13|||25|||Well it if you can't sit like a lady or walk with out tugging it down over and over and you would not wear it infront of your parents its too short.|||if you think you are...you probably are...|||There is no such thing as a cut off age to wear a mini. When the legs and body shape start to go the time period can be extended by wearing pantyhose. Bare legs don't cut it in most situations. In most cases a mini on an older gal still looks hot!
Go for it!|||Well... that's where footless tights/ leggings come in handy, my dear=) Seriously, look at Tina Turner... I know it's her job to "preserve" her looks but as long as you've got the confidence & legs, why not?
Be careful not to give out the wrong impression, though.
There's a fine line between looking like Pamela Lee or Courtney Love otherwise it's a look suited for young teenage girls or if you're a Pussycat Doll.|||i think any where from 30-35.|||20? it matters wat u look lyke. If you are in your 20's but have skinny thighs than its okay. i dont think anyone wants 2 see anyone over 30 in a miniskirt. its more of a teen thing|||If u have to ask then u must be too old.|||40|||I think that when you are asking if it's age appropriate... it's probably not.

When you cannot sit down comfortably in it... it's not right for you.|||A woman wearing a mini should still have nice legs. If you don't, then you're too old.|||When your legs aren't anything to look at any more, which could be at 15 or 60|||no minis past 35 according to stacie and clinton of TLC's what not to wear|||Well, not to sound bias but, I think it's appropriate for women age's 18 to maybe 25, pushing it. After 25 you should be dressing in a more mature fashion, but then again, it depends on
how you feel in it. but 30 and up, I wouldn't agree. Some women want to dress alot like teenagers because they miss the attention they got when they used to dress sexy as a teenager. It's ok to dress sexy, but make sure you look classy, not trashy.

it depends on how you cordinate your pieces, ask around for advice from friends and family and see what they say. How do you feel in it? If it looks nice on you and you feel comfortable in it, then go for it.|||30|||I think you should continue wearing it until you are just 80 years old.|||If you feel good wearing it then wear it! Don't listen to any tv show or magazine article. Who are they to say what should and shouldn't be worn? Don't let others tell you what's right and wrong!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment