Saturday, February 18, 2012

My mini-fridge has a little compartment on top that is a freezer. The bad thing is it just becomes a frozen block of ice and even ices over the bottom of it into the fridge part. When this happens, i notice that my milk is not as cold as i would like so im guessing the whole fridge becomes a little warmer. Any solutions to this problem? I don't want to turn the dial warmer because i'd like my milk to still be very cold.Mini fridge freezer compartment keeps freezing over and then fridge becomes warmer. Any ideas?It's not a frost-free refrigerator. Periodically, you have to unplug it and let all of this ice thaw. That's what everyone had to do 30 years ago.Mini fridge freezer compartment keeps freezing over and then fridge becomes warmer. Any ideas?Sounds like a bad compressor. You could take it to a repair person, but they will charge you $50 to tell you that it's cheaper to just buy a new unit. Been there, done that! Sorry.Mini fridge freezer compartment keeps freezing over and then fridge becomes warmer. Any ideas?I live in Alaska and soon we get more ice. In the winter I put a pot of stew outside. stays cold better. I own a fridge, but the stew tastes great in below zero weather.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment