Saturday, February 18, 2012

I am wanting to adopt a mini schnauzer in Arkansas and CHEAP! I dont want a purebred for like 800 dollars! I just want like a 100-250 dollar one.Where can i find a cheap mini schnauzer in Arkansas?You can get a Schnauzer for under $800. First thing you should do is find some breeders. Asked them if they would be willing sell you a dog that does not fit the AKC parameter. I lucked out I got my Schnauzer for $400. But it took me six months to get him. But I knew what I wanted in a dog. My next Schnauzer will probably cost me a few thousand.|||I currently reside in Arkansas and I can tell you for a fact that you will not be able to find a purebred Mini Schnauzer for under $500 from any breeder anywhere in the state (or surrounding states). Your best bet is to contact your local shelter. Since you don't want a pricey purebred, then consider a mix. There are usually several Schnauzer-mix puppies and dogs for adoption. The adoption fee is generally under $150. You may even be able to find a Schnauzer rescue. There are rescues all over the place for specific breeds. You just have to ask your local shelter to point you in the right direction. Or you can put your name on their list and they'll call you if/when they get a Schnauzer in the shelter that's available for adoption.Where can i find a cheap mini schnauzer in Arkansas?Try local shelters. Remember that you get what you pay for - you certainly won't end up with a dog from decent breeding stock, which could mean costly health problems in the future.

PS - Hope you aren't on a budget or anything, because the spending doesn't stop with the dog. You'll need supplies, a first vet check, and there will always be monthly fees (unless you buy loads of stuff at once.) Emergency fees can soar over a thousand bucks.|||Animals are bought & sold.
CHILDREN are adopted!
"You get what you pay for"...& that includes livestock.


Check breed rescue,they'll have "cheaper" dumped stuff.Where can i find a cheap mini schnauzer in Arkansas?Then you are going to be going to your local rescue or shelter then won't you? CHEAP should never be on your mind when looking for a pet.

National rescue listings
http://amsc.us/index.php?option=com_cont鈥?/a>

火车采集器
  • pf changs menu
  • car battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment