Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My friend fed my 2 young mini pinschers 2 pieces each of an ice cream sandwich with vanilla and a chocolate wafer. Can this kill them? The ingredient in the ice cream sandwich was mostly artificial flavors with some cocoa.Can an icecream sandwich kill my mini pinscher dog?Most probobly, no. Chocolate is bad for dogs, but if it's not a lot of it, it's not a problem. If they seem sick, take them to the vet asap.|||Chocolate is never good for a dog but it wont kill them always. only thing you can do is wait it out and see if there are any changes in the dogs habits and if they start acting out of the norm get them to a vet ASAPCan an icecream sandwich kill my mini pinscher dog?I know people that give their dogs ice cream, the chocolate is the main issue with what your friend fed them. I doubt this will kill your dogs, but be on the lookout for them to have some diarrhea or vomiting.|||No. Your dog will most likely be fine. If your dog starts to vomit, stops responding, or will not eat or drink then you should go to a Vet right away. But I am 99% sure that they will be just fine.Can an icecream sandwich kill my mini pinscher dog?The choclate yes. But i know many people including me who give dogs ice cream but only vanilla but your dog is most likely to be fine =D becuause they have to eat like a hershy bar size for it to kill them|||No, but it does make them sick to vomit...If it makes you feel better i would advice you not give your dogs sweets just a piece of bread would fine enough for them......trust me I have a pinscher myself|||it wont kill them but they will get sick because of the chocolate. probably some diahrrea here and there but they will be ok
DONT FEED A DOG CHOCOLATE
its not good for them|||No, your dog will be just fine. =p

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment