Saturday, February 18, 2012

I want to make a mini dress or a dress much like adeline's kamikaze dress. I've searched everywhere and can not find a pattern, or any help at all.

help?How do I sew my own mini dress?If your a decent artist and have sewn from patterns before, go get some 36" roll of brown paper and make your own patterns. All you need to do is measure things for your size, height, etc.

My gram use to make her own patterns and always turned out wonderful cause she choose colors for our skin tones etc.How do I sew my own mini dress?Try looking up McCall's on google, or go to JoAnn fabrics or Beverly fabircs. If you can't find it in the store, ask if they have any in the back or if they can order it for you. and if all else fails, INTERNET!!!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment