Saturday, February 11, 2012

I recently downloaded puzzle pirates on my HP Mini. The problem is that when I downloaded puzzle pirates and the game screen does not fit on my regular desktop screen. I tried making the game screen smaller,but i wont let me. Is there any other way it can fit. Thank YouHow do I play Puzzle pirates on my mini laptop?Im sorry i dont know, but i just had to let you know how awesome it is that you play puzzle pirates. That is all.How do I play Puzzle pirates on my mini laptop?Try getting to it from the website instead of the download, or try making it full screen. I've had the same issues unfortunately. If not, try dragging it so you can see everything except for what you're typing in, and try and not booch the chat TOO much ;)

火车采集器
  • government auctions
  • nyc restaurant week
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment