Saturday, February 11, 2012

I live in NH, but just wondering what people were charged. We are getting a mini weanling in a week, and will geld him as soon as he drops.About how much is it to have your mini horse gelded?My vet charges the same for mini or full sized horse. $195 including farm call charge. I live in GAAbout how much is it to have your mini horse gelded?For me is's I think $75 as far as remember. My TWH/MFT colt was $150 to geld as was a 3 yr old Paint. I live in MI by the way.

EDIT: I wouldn't ever have a student do my horse because obviously it's letting them practice on my horse. At my farm where my horses are the owner let a student geld his(with a vet there of course) and he student did it wrong and killed the horse! This guy was a $5000 show quality yearling MFT. Once of the best the farm has ever produced.About how much is it to have your mini horse gelded?It always varies. When vet the vet does it, most of the time its a bit more pricey. I know alot of people bring there horses/ponies to a local university and students do it there and its normally very cheap and sometimes free. Keep in mind not all places do that.. but for a pony it would probably be $250 MAX with the vet

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment