Saturday, February 18, 2012

I am looking at buying a denim mini skirt for myself, but I have a few ideas of what I would like it to look like. I would like a v-shaped waistband, and a cute little lacy hemline. Perhaps even embroidered flowers on it as well. I'm into cutesy styles rather than just the basics. Does anyone know where I can find a denim mini skirt like that? One with a little style and beauty and not so basic and regular like other ones? Thanks.Where can I find a specific style of denim mini skirt?just buy a simple denim skirt and customise it

buy some netting/lace and sew it on urself
and u can buy embroidery flowers in sewing shops and then just sew them on

or even glue it onWhere can I find a specific style of denim mini skirt?look online for it

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment