Saturday, February 11, 2012

Very 'college' question. I got some awesome macaroni salad today, and I was wondering how long it would last in my little mini-fridge. Will it hold until this weekend you think? I'm always hungry on weekends, but Id rather be hungry than spend three days in the bathroom. It's homemade with no preservatives, if that makes a difference.How long will mac salad last in a mini-fridge?It would last in the fridge at my house maybe 20 minutes.|||There's not much in macaroni salad to go way wrong if it's been refrigerated most of the time. Kept cold, it could last a week, easy. The first thing to go would actually be the cooked pasta. You can rely on your nose for this particular food.How long will mac salad last in a mini-fridge?5 minutes! Tops!|||it should be good for 3 or 4 day , just smell it before you eat it to see if its good.How long will mac salad last in a mini-fridge?no more than 3 days

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment