Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I've asked nearest MINI garage and estimated to 拢900! I don't want to use my car insurance as I don't want to lose my no-claims discount. but also I don't want to take it to doggy garage as well. 拢900 is fair price to change bamper and a bit of body repair?I hit my lovely MINI to the lamp post and has got a dent. what is the best way to fix it ?sorry to hear your carelessness. Any consolation, I have done it too but with my Merc....even worse!!! Can you imagine how much I have to pay if it is not for insurance??.. although I have to pay quite high excess but better than full price. You ought to shop around and ask local private garage in your area. You definitely get better price if you are not going through insurance. I promise you the repair cost will get better and better and you just have to trust them and even negotiate with them. They also sell dent sucker in the Times Magazines supplement today....if you know how to do it of course.! Good luck.|||diy save 拢拢拢拢拢'sI hit my lovely MINI to the lamp post and has got a dent. what is the best way to fix it ?Source the parts from eBay or a local wrecker, replace the panels yourself and get the parts colour matched to the rest of the car.|||how can you hit a lamp post ?. u should try ebay, bmw (mini) rip you off,I hit my lovely MINI to the lamp post and has got a dent. what is the best way to fix it ?Lamp post are difficult to repair, and cost a fortune to replace.|||900 is ok...any chance of a photo..it may help people to envisage..bad luck|||if you love your MINI like most mini enthusiasts do the 拢900 bill wont really bother you but if it does your best of goin to a doggy garage and get one of those guys to panel beat it (itll be bout half the price as goin to the mini garage but id much rather go there)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment