Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Interested in ordering a MINI Clubman S or JCWorks Clubman. I have searched the internet and had the dealer search but not found the one I want. Think I will order from factory. Can I still hagle over price?When buying a MINI Cooper S from factory can I negotiate price?Ok. So here in Ca, the MINI Cooper S JCW and the MINI Cooper S Clubman JCW have dealer mark up of about $2000 to $6000 over the listed msrp ( not inc. tax and DMV fees, etc. ). Getting a MINI Dealership to give you the MINI at MSRP is probably going to be your best bet. DO NOT FEEL LIKE YOU'RE GETTING RIPPED OFF! Everyone pays MSRP for a MINI. Just to explain how it works..Each dealer ( about 80 total in the U.S.A.) gets about 400-600 MINI's each. Thats it..for the whole year. They make more 3 series for the United States than MINI makes for the ENTIRE world. Now a handful of those are going to be the JCW's.
MINI will not up production to meet demand. This is how they keep the demand high and the resale value very very high.
Buy the MINI. It was the funnest car I've ever owned. I know I have 2. One 2006 JCW Cooper S and a 2006 Cooper. I traded in my 325is for my MINI. Handles better, better on gas, looks funner and for the money I got a loaded MINI for the same cost you can get a base 3 series for. And in a few year, you can sell it for a few thousand less than what you bought it for. |||I doubt it, but you could try.When buying a MINI Cooper S from factory can I negotiate price?MINI is known for their 'competitive' pricing, meaning, the price you see is the price you get. It helps all the MINI dealers to streamline their numbers and as you can imagine, that's bad for people like you and I trying to shop for a Cooper. IMO, go take a look at the 135i. With the money you're spending on a JCW Cooper, for around 5k more you can have a sub-5 second to 60 beast.|||I am sure you will be welcomed at the factory,,,take in some donuts for the office and assembly line workers to help seal the deal...geeeeshWhen buying a MINI Cooper S from factory can I negotiate price?i recently bought my mini last month.
I went to two different dealers in two different states (Las Vegas and Atlanta)

and they are very strict about lowering their price, they say that because of their high demand.
you really cant haggle the price, but you can ask for keychains, t-shirts and a jacket
(we actually go about 250$ worth of freebies discluding the mats)|||You cannot get from factory and there is no haggling except with dealer. They have world wide agreement with ports and dealers like everyone else.They did not turn up because it is a BMW.|||dealer makes money by having more on msrp price, if you get the factory price thats pretty much already a good deal. But you can try.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment