Tuesday, February 14, 2012

In my situation, I dont have much of a choice. I dont own a pair of jeans, and my only other skirt is about to my ankles. The mini comes a little higher than mid thigh.. Is this trashy? I'm 5"1, so it looks kinda longer on me than somebody tall.. (im wearing shorts underneath)

By the way. What would you normally think if you saw a girl in a mini at a metal concert?Is it trashy to wear a mini to a rock concert?It all depends.. how you wear it, with what you wear it with, how you act when wearing it.
From what it sounds, it won't look trashy at all. You obviously aren't trying to be trashy, and that will probably show, which is different from the actual trashy girls that try too hard to be sexy but come out looking like hookers.

goooluck!

xoxo,
ASH:)|||Don't girls usually dress like that to rock concerts anyway?Is it trashy to wear a mini to a rock concert?no i think most girlsdress like that at rock concerts|||Don't worry it's ok. :DIs it trashy to wear a mini to a rock concert?it mainly depends on how old you are but i say wear it

火车采集器
  • fashion week 2011
  • cheap flights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment