Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm wanting to purchase a mac mini. What does it need/require to utilize a 42" Hitachi LCD TV as it's monitor?What would i need a mac mini to have on the back if i want to use my 42" lcd TV as it's monitor?42-inch LCD HDTVs usually have HDMI ports.

Your Mac Mini will have a miniDVI port on the back. Apple used to include a miniDVI-to-DVI adapter with Mac Minis, but no longer, so now you will have to buy the adapter separately.

You will need a miniDVI-to-DVI adapter and a DVI-to-HDMI cable. I have also heard of third-party miniDVI-to-HDMI cables, and those will work too if you can find one.

I'm using a miniDVI-to-DVI adapter and a DVI-to-HDMI cable to connect my Mac Mini to my 52-inch LCD HDTV, and it works perfectly: http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f347/a鈥?/a>

Hope this helps.What would i need a mac mini to have on the back if i want to use my 42" lcd TV as it's monitor?It would need HDMI output to connect to the tvWhat would i need a mac mini to have on the back if i want to use my 42" lcd TV as it's monitor?Depends on the connections your TV has. Without knowing what model of TV you have, all I can say is that you'll probably need one of the following: VGA, DVI, or HDMI.

火车采集器
  • english to hebrew translation
  • subway application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment