Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm looking for some mini zip locks that are preferably 1x1inch. I'm lost as to where to start looking because walmart doesnt have them and i cant seem to find them anywhere else around here. A jewelry store or a fabric store? I found them on ebay and other online stores but i would rather just go and pick them up. If anyone has any input as to where to find these elusive things please let me know.Where would be a good place to find mini zip lock baggies?A bead store! Some craft stores may have them. Also jewelry supply stores, not jewelry stores.

The best place online, in my opinion, FireMountainGems.com Just an option if you're unable to find them locally!|||oh, the big craft stores, Michael's, Joanne's,, Beading stores, they all carry them and I agree you can always find them on line, but I would rather just go get them too.Where would be a good place to find mini zip lock baggies?When I was in the Navy I used to order them from JWOD, but I think they're government supply only... you may try Mancon or Grainger.|||store///Where would be a good place to find mini zip lock baggies?try ziplock.com -i can still buy them at Walmart in NV.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment