Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm looking at buying a mac mini, but I'd really prefer to not pay another 500 dollars to get the mac's display, and the mac website is incredibly vague. Can I buy another display and attach it to the mac mini, or would that just not happen? thanks.What sort of monitors does the mac Mini work with?The Mac Mini has a DVI output jack, and it comes with a DVI-to-VGA adapter.

So it will work with any monitor that has either a DVI or VGA plug.

I own a Mac Mini, and I have used it with a variety of monitors from a 15-inch Dell LCD with just a VGA jack, to a 52" Sony Bravia LCD HDTV using a DVI-to-HDMI cable. They all worked beautifully.

Hope this helps.What sort of monitors does the mac Mini work with?Any monitor. They're all standardized, and can be used on any "tower"

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment