Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Iam breastfeeding (a little rice cereal once a day for the last 2 weeks), but still nursing 7 times a day, and am 5 days last for my first period on the mini pill. Should I be worried? Or is this normal?Does the mini pill start periods in breastfeeding moms?My friend was nursing

My friend took the mini pill

My friend is due to have her second baby July 30...6 days less than a year after her first baby

Mini pill didn't work for her...you might want to get a pregnancy testDoes the mini pill start periods in breastfeeding moms?It's normal. Some women will not get their period while they are breast-feeding, even if they are on the mini pill. That pill is more for contraceptive purposes than regulating your period.Does the mini pill start periods in breastfeeding moms?Don't worry. I am on the mini pill and i got my period. my baby is 8 months and i am still nursing. everyone is differnt. just let your doc know whats happening.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment