Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I think it might be taking away nutrients from my tree anyways, but the mini tree growing out from the bottom is so big, I kind of want to save it and try growing it else where.My new shade tree has a mini tree growing out of it, can I cut and clone it? and how?Okay. What you have is a tree that has been messed with when it was very young. It was grafted together with another tree or rootstalk and sold when the joined area had healed over. This is a typical thing to do to some trees to improve their looks or lifespan or both. What you have is growth happening from BOTH
trees--from the root half and the top half! So if you do cut the bottom part out, you would get an entirely different tree! It would not be the same as the top! This is not supposed to happen, but it does, occasionally. Just as some trees have a huge "ball" on the soil line showing right where the graft is. Just be glad that the bottom graft hasn't decided to take over the top half. That happens too...My new shade tree has a mini tree growing out of it, can I cut and clone it? and how?Hormone rooting powder will help the cutting form roots.My new shade tree has a mini tree growing out of it, can I cut and clone it? and how?Yes, you can cut it. Maybe try planting the cutting, but not too close to the tree.|||um u can try but wait till its a little bigger so you dont kill them both

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment