Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I plan to buy a Mac Mini to replace my virus infected Dell. I noticed that the Mac Mini comes with Bluetooth; however, I have no idea how it is used in the Mac.How can I use the built-in Bluetooth feature in the Mac Mini?PIECE OF CAKE

just connect your blutooth device (Mic mice or whatever) and mac picks it up,,,if you are not sure it is able or not click on HD >>Application>>then blutooth //if your mac is bit older version Application>>utilities >>Bluetooth and you can see if it is checked to be on or off.How can I use the built-in Bluetooth feature in the Mac Mini?Theoretically, BlueTooth (short-range wireless network) can be used to connect the Mac Mini to almost any device but the devices you can currently find that use BlueTooth are mobile phones, printers, keyboards, and mice. A mobile phone may be used to control applications such as a Keynote or Powerpoint presentation as the lecturer walks around the room. Some types of mobile phones can exchange picture or music files with the Mac Mini. Others cannot resolve ringtone assignment by BlueTooth due to the need to delete hidden database files.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment