Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I just started a mini-business making cute fitted cloth diapers. The name is Lil'Caprichitos, which means little wants, or little whims. Then I have a picture of a little baby with a naked bum who is crying, and then the same baby in one of my diapers looking very happy! But I'm struggling with the perfect slogan any ideas?What Slogan would work for my new mini-business?Sounds like a good idea and I'm sorry I don't have any slogan ideas. I just wanted to comment on the name of the diapers. You may want to come up with a shorter, simpler name. If a customer bought them and someone asked "hey where did you get those" or "what are those called," would the average person remember that name? I know I wouldn't. I'd say "they're called Lil something." Just a thought. Good luck!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment