Tuesday, February 21, 2012

i just got my mini. i have seen the mother and the father, so there is no mistaking this puppies size. tiny as they come! my real question however, is how long before they are fully grown? i love her being so tiny, but i want to know when to expect her growth to slow down.How long does it take a mini dachshund to fully grow?Ask the breeder.|||I have a mini dachshund. Normally is under 10 lbs but not over 10 lbs, which is a regular size unless mixed with both- mini and standard which varies by weight. Jade, my mini, is under 10 lbs and only barely a foot long, not incl. the tail. They're really small and beautiful. they stop growing around a year- year and a half. Mine is 4 years old and stopped growing around a year-year 1/2. Hope that helps.How long does it take a mini dachshund to fully grow?every dog is different. my miniature dachshund grew so quickly and then stopped abruptly. she reached her full size at 6 months. i've had dogs my whole life including another min. dachshund and i've never seen a dog reach full size so quickly. so it really depends. a good estimate is about a year but it does vary.|||It varies, but it starts quickly. You'll notice the nose get a lot longer, that was a shock for me! I'd say my dog stopped growing around two. That's probably not an accurate estimate but it's when I noticed my dog was not growing any more.

They're a great dog!How long does it take a mini dachshund to fully grow?each dog his 1 year = 7 of our years ... but in pocketdogs ( thats maybe minis) .. 1 year = 10 years ... by calculations .. it needs 2 months to act as 4 months old dog = 3 years boy xD

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment