Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I just bought a new Invert Mini and I'm looking to upgrade my tank. I was looking at the Crossfire tanks and the tank that I want comes in both high and low pressure. I'm not sure which one to get

Will a low pressure tank make the gun more gas efficent?Will the Invert Mini work better with a high pressure air tank or a low pressure air tank?No, a high pressure tank will make it more gas efficient....as a high pressure tanks output is 800psi versus the low pressure tank at 400psi.... you get more air and more shots from the high pressure tank. Go with the High tank.Will the Invert Mini work better with a high pressure air tank or a low pressure air tank?Ive heard from TRUE experts that the MINI runs best on a Low Pressure Compressed Air Tank, not a High Pressure...

Report Abuse

Will the Invert Mini work better with a high pressure air tank or a low pressure air tank?one if you get a high pressure tank you have to have to go down to 400 then set the gun to lower then 200 are it will just leak

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment